Evaluate and sustain your facilities BWON compliance from the bottom-up with data-driven BWON markups powered by Ei Intelligence™
How it Works
BWON Intelligence™ connects stream speciation and refinery flow rate data to object-oriented, intelligent P&IDs and allows users to perform a range of BWON compliance data tests. Intelligent P&ID users are now empowered to perform checks on sour water stream applicability (based on > 10 ppm ammonia and hydrogen sulfide content) and waste stream applicability (based on waste streams with greater than 10% water content. BWON Intelligence™ also performs applicability determinations for intelligent P&IDs that are tied to a refinery’s TAB report.
Summary of Benefits:
- Always Up-to-Date and Automated BWON Drawing Markups
- Real-time BWON Compliance Determinations
- Streamlined BWON Equipment Inventory Management using FieldTech Toolbox™
- Integration with LDAR Databases that Manage BWON Inspections
- Engineering-Based Calculations and BWON Compliance Reports
- On-Demand Equipment and Line Lists
Questions or interested in learning more?
If you would like to schedule a live demo or call to see the tool and discuss any questinos you may have, please submit a simple request with our Ei Intelligence Inquiry or Demo form. Additionally, you can email us at email@example.com.